Heat Detector operates on the temperature differential sensing principle, it is made of high-quality material, providing excellent contact despite any environmental interference.
This detector is suitable for locations with high temperatures differentials, such as places (kitchen, restaurant and boiler house etc.) where there is constant use of heat.
- Alarm contact: 0.8A @30V DC 0.4A @125V AC
- Thermal Setting: 57°C or 70°C
- Voltage Range: 12 — 30V DC
- Alarm Current: @24V DC 470 (40mA)
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C — 55°C
- Material: Fire-proof plastic
- Weight: About 100g