Firefighter Wears, Firefighter Suit, Firefighting Suit, the suit for protecting himself only. When putting out a fire, fireman should wear other Personal Protective Equipment to protect other parts of the body such as feet, hands and head.
- Standard: EN / ISO approved
- Outer shell material layer: 93% Meta Aramid 5% Para Aramid 2% antistatic fiber
- Moisture barrier layer: Aramid felt with PTFE membrane
- Thermal barrier layer: Aramid
- Comfortable lining: Plain Poplin
- Renewal burning time: >2s
- TPP value: >35.7cal/cm
- Hydro-static pressure: >17000pa
- Color: Navy blue, khaki
- Water proof: 50Kpa
There are no reviews yet.